versus.h1n1 Index du Forum
 versus.h1n1 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Star Command Pc

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     versus.h1n1 Index du Forum -> versus.h1n1 -> Règlements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
imalmel

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 21:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: Star Command Pc Répondre en citant

Star Command Pc > shorl.com/brafrititreprana

Star Command Pc, new avengers now

10cf746e54
Game Aspect.com. Yes unfortunately there is a however. If you have read a comment somewhere that suggests the Dev's aren't working or involved in the game very much I would challenge you to look at the comments on the store page, or the discussions on the game forums on steam. ^ a b c Buchanan, Levi (March 29, 2011). Joystiq. I do hope that they continue the updates. Like I said I've been frequenting their facebook, twitter and blog updates regularly for ages and during that time I've seen them deal with a lot of negative and sometimes needlessly abusive comments. the ai need to be more smarter, example = eventhough your idle crew near invader they wont attacked it, you need to control attack manually, sometimes they dont react with their desire to eat, sleep, or doing their asignment acording to their job (example:engineer wont repair damaged ship eventhough its on the same room, you must control it manually closer to the damaged part) its ok if you only have small crew but when you have alot of crew thats getting frustating.3.

Players are members of Star Command, a humanoid interplanetary organization charged with protecting the human race and exploring the universe. There are many bugs and the game is not really intuitve. However the game is a freaking hot mess. Star Command Developer(s) Star Command, LLC Designer(s) Jordan Coombs, Justin Coombs Programmer(s) Steve Tranby Engine Cocos2d Platform(s) iOS, Android Releasedate(s) May 2, 2013 Genre(s) Simulation game, Role-playing game Mode(s) Single player . Kotaku. Kirk on the galaxy ("We come in peace. Story[edit]. Read More Was this review helpful? Yes No Funny 2 of 4 people (50%) found this review helpful 3 1 person found this review funny Ableyon 509 products in account 158 reviews Not Recommended 3.2 hrs on record Early Access Review Posted: 26 March Compared to Star Command(mobile), this game has no story, nothing involving and motivating the player to face some kind of big problem,a danger and be a hero. I would suggest holding off on purchasing the game until they complete alot of bug fixes.

the way the i am martina mcbridebone thugs n harmony e. 1999 eternalidam porul eval songsmadison ivy dadstarsky and hutch yifysangre por sangresexually broken savannahwatch dogs engraw march 2010huge cock reality kings

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 21:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     versus.h1n1 Index du Forum -> versus.h1n1 -> Règlements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation